Supporting future goals
We delivered life of asset plans to improve, maintain and develop an international oil company’s hydrocarbon asset in North Africa.
To future-proof our client’s assets for the next 30 years, we completed a complex field development study to support their goals of:
- Maintaining asset integrity and reliability
- Increasing production
- Minimising environmental discharges
- Maximising value over the remaining field life.
Macro and micro-level study
Our conceptual engineering and field development engineers worked closely with our client’s reservoir team and operations personnel in a holistic, collaborative, and structured way.
Together the team analysed each equipment item, station, and location to determine changes needed to realise their development objectives:
- Targeting an additional 420 million barrels of production from existing facilities
- 300 million barrels of production from new investments
- Analyse all flaring and dispersion for every asset in accordance with current and future production targets
- Address the treatment and disposal of produced water to eliminate land contamination.