30 March 2020
Petrofac has published its 2019 Annual Report and Accounts
Petrofac’s 2019 Annual Report and Accounts has launched on our website today, available here (PDF).
Highlights of the report include:
- A reflection by our Group Chief Executive Ayman Asfari and Non-executive Chairman René Médori on our 2019 performance
- A snapshot of our business model and strategy
- Case studies of many of our major projects, such as Clean Fuels Project in Kuwait, and our digital initiatives, such as Connected Construction
- A review of our 2019 financial and segmental performance
- Our 2019 Corporate Responsibility report, which includes an update from our Group Chief Executive on integrating sustainability into our business, our response to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and an overview of our 2019 performance
The report also includes our annual update on Governance and the 2019 Group Financial Statements.
Note: all content in the 2019 Annual Report & Accounts is dated as of 25 February 2020.
Download the 2019 Annual Report and Accounts.