08 July 2015
Next generation Condition Based Maintenance tool launched
Petrofac’s asset performance management consultancy, Plant Asset Management (PAM), has launched a new version of its internet enabled Condition Based Maintenance tool, CBMnet.
CBMnet enables our clients to optimise maintenance and manage the risk to delivery of their business objectives through the assessment of critical rotating machinery condition. It is a bespoke solution designed specifically to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry, ideally suited to support remote assets and provide fleet management.
Notable new features in the latest release include:
- dashboard driven interactive interface using the latest internet technologies
- condition monitoring technology scheduling and compliance assessment
- advanced risk based reporting that combines machinery consequence of failure with fault likelihood of failure to prioritise maintenance
- interactive maintenance recommendation tracking
- maintains full auditable history of machinery assessments and maintenance recommendations/actions
- ISO 14224 data structure for exchange of maintenance and reliability information
- dynamic graphing and trending of individual and fleet based Key Performance Indicators for Risk, Condition and Compliance
- Ship Classification Society interface for conformance assessment and baseline report comparison
- ‘My favourites’ function to enable close tracking of user selected machinery across individual facilities or the entire fleet
The software is supported by PAM’s experienced analysts and consultants who develop and implement fit for purpose condition monitoring programmes across the entire asset life cycle. This includes the development of condition-based maintenance strategies and criticality assessments, through to system specification/configuration, training, baseline surveys and acceptance testing.
Now in its fourth generation, the tool has been deployed in 15 countries worldwide and has helped with the implementation of programmes on more than 100 oil and gas facilities including:
- oil platforms
- onshore processing plants
- pumping stations
You can learn more about CBMnet by contacting Matthew Moore (Matthew.Moore@petrofac.com) or Brian Harding (Brian.Harding@petrofac.com).