- Around 9,400 employees
- 31 offices worldwide
- 80 nationalities
- Diverse client base comprising national, international and integrated oil companies
- Quoted on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: PFC.L)
- We spent US$213 million in on corporate income tax, employment taxes, and other forms of tax and social security contributions in 2020
Petrofac is made up of three business units:
- Engineering & Construction delivers onshore and offshore engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning projects.
- Engineering & Production Services brings together our services' capability across brownfield projects and operations, and greenfield projects from concept to detail.
- Integrated Energy Services provides an integrated service for clients under flexible commercial models that are aligned with their requirements.
The communities in which we operate
- Our in-country value expenditure on local goods and services was 53% in 2020
Protecting the environment
- We are strongly committed to UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and have identified four goals to focus on where we can make the greatest contribution:
- SDG 7 - Affordable and clean energy
- SDG 8 - Decent work and economic growth
- SDG 12 - Responsible consumption adn production
- SDG 14 - Climate action
- In 2020 we achieved a rating of 'B' from Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
Some of the numbers above are derived from our 2020 Annual Report.