- Around 10,700 employees
- 31 offices worldwide
- 80 nationalities
- Diverse client base comprising national, international and integrated oil companies
- Quoted on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: PFC.L) and a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index
- We hired 165 graduates in 2019 through our graduate intake scheme
- We spent US$322 million in on corporate income tax, employment taxes, and other forms of tax and social security contributions in 2019
Petrofac is made up of three business units:
- Engineering & Construction delivers onshore and offshore engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning projects.
- Engineering & Production Services brings together our services' capability across brownfield projects and operations, and greenfield projects from concept to detail.
- Integrated Energy Services provides an integrated service for clients under flexible commercial models that are aligned with their requirements.
The communities in which we operate
- Our in-country value expenditure on local goods and services was 41% in 2019
Protecting the environment
- Our expenditure on social investment was US$2.5m in 2019
- We are strongly committed to UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and have identified four goals to focus on where we can make the greatest contribution:
- SDG 7 - Affordable and clean energy
- SDG 8 - Decent work and economic growth
- SDG 12 - Responsible consumption adn production
- SDG 14 - Climate action
- In 2019 we achieved a rating of 'B', from Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
Some of the numbers above are derived from our 2019 Annual Report. We will update them following the publication of the 2020 Annual Report.