Malaysia is an operational centre for Petrofac in the Asia Pacific region, bringing together our engineering, operations, well engineering, subsurface, asset management, decommissioning and training capabilities to support the local and Asian markets.
Through the acquisition of RNZ International and the forming of Petrofac-RNZ, we have 23 years of experience delivering engineering and consultancy services for Malaysian and regional clients.
Through our Malaysian operations we are:
- Enhancing the production of Block PM304, located offshore Peninsular Malaysia
- Providing local engineering scopes spanning concept, FEED and detailed design services and serving as a high value engineering centre for our global projects
- Delivering an engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) contract for PETRONAS’ Refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Development (RAPID) project in Pengerang, Johor
- Providing well engineering consulting services to our customers in Malaysia and South East Asia
- Committed to delivering solutions in the region that build upon our global track record of asset operations and decommissioning, and are in talks with operators regarding these services