Petrofac Engineering & Production Services (PEPS) brings together the capabilities of our reimbursable businesses and global service lines.
Through PEPS we:
- support our clients across the asset lifecycle from conceptual greenfield developments to brownfield modifications, operations, maintenance, to decommissioning and abandonment
- conceptualise, design, construct and commission assets on and offshore
- provide differentiated outsourced asset operations management including Duty Holder and Service Operator models and integrated specialist services such as asset integrity, well engineering, well project management and subsea capability
- provide training and competence management solutions
Structure and leadership
Craig Muir is the Group Managing Director for PEPS.
The business is divided into east and west regions and has a globally focused Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCm) service line:
- West includes all operations within Europe, North Africa and the Americas
- East includes all operations within the Middle East, CIS and Asia Pacific
- Through our EPCm service line, we can manage and deliver onshore and offshore projects through a variety of commercial models
We also deliver Training Services in both regions, which provide a range of:
- safety and emergency response training
- competence and e-learning solutions
- training management and training facilities design and build