Oil and gas projects are typically large and complex, requiring strong management and control to reach a successful conclusion.
We have a great track record of successfully delivering oil and gas projects around the world. And our Project Management and Technical Authority services are at the heart of our successful and sustainable project delivery capabilities.
We use internationally recognised project management frameworks and processes for the management and control of engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
Our project management teams have proven delivery capabilities, from concept stage through to execution, delivery and start up.
And scale and complexity is never a problem for us. We have the man-power to cover projects of any size, and we can tailor project team sizes based on the individual client needs.
How we can help
Our services include:
- Project Management Contractor (PMC)
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCm)
- Health, Safety and Environmental Services
- project analysis: costs, schedule and risk management
Our reputation for project management delivery is built on:
- project management procedures that enable delivery within schedule and on budget
- project controls integrity processes that are clearly defined
- a project control model specific to PMC (Project Management Contractor) execution
- engineering processes that are tailored to project development
- engineering and estimating interfaces designed to ensure cost estimating integrity
- robust procurement systems and processes, including Vantage Project Resource Management
- health, safety, security and environment focus meaning standards are guaranteed
- the use of best practices and lessons learned to maximise efficiency
- a suite of industry-leading technical software backed up by a global IT infrastructure
- experienced project management personnel that deliver in accordance with our project management procedures and project specific execution philosophies
Our Technical Authority Services are provided across all disciplines and can be applied to all project stages as well as for standalone troubleshooting exercises.
Our service covers:
- advice on issues relating to technical integrity
- attendance of expert at discrete workshops and reviews
- guidance on the use of technologies, appropriate standards, practices and design guidelines
Working together, we’ll deliver project management success.