We provide specialist repair, maintenance and manufacture solutions for mechanical equipment to a broad range of industries, including oil and gas, minerals and mining, power and water treatment.
Working across a network of international service centres, we offer a complete asset support and repair capability for rotating and oilfield equipment. These services are delivered to recognised global standards by industry leading personnel.
Our international network of repair service facilities have been custom designed to support services to a broad range of components:
- oilfield equipment - including blowout preventers, valves, chokes, xmas trees and a variety of drilling riser equipment
- rotating equipment - including pumps, gas compressors, turbines, gearboxes and diesel engines
Our services are further supported by Scotvalves, a specialist provider of refurbishment services to oilfield control equipment. With a dedication to ensuring quick turnaround times, efficiency and quality assurance to our clients, we provide:
- design upgrades to deliver improved efficiency and cost-savings
- maintenance, repair, overhaul and recertification of existing equipment
- new and reverse engineering of parts for obsolete equipment, unknown manufacturers or with long delivery times
Management services including:
- maintenance programmes
- management of original equipment manufacturers and key subcontractors
- performance reviews and assessments
- shutdown planning
Metering and allocation services
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Scotvalves website