Engineering & Production Services (EPS) brings together our services' capability across brownfield projects and operations, and greenfield projects from concept to detail. Services range from concept, feasibility and front-end engineering and design (FEED) studies as well as operations, maintenance, training, competency, well engineering, asset management and decommissioning.
Through EPS we:
- Support our clients across the asset life cycle from conceptual greenfield developments to brownfield modifications and rejuvenation, operations, maintenance, late life, decommissioning and abandonment
- Conceptualise, design and provide modifications solutions for onshore and offshore assets
- Execute oil and gas infrastructure projects through a variety of commercial models via our Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCm) service line
- Provide differentiated, outsourced asset operations management including Duty Holder and Service Operator models and integrated specialist services such as asset integrity, well engineering, well project management and subsea capability
- Address the various contributors to asset performance to help our clients achieve safe, reliable and effective performance
- Provide training and competence management solutions; this includes safety and emergency response training; competence and e-learning solutions, as well as training management and training facilities design and build
Our global projects include:
- Reimbursable engineering, procurement and construction management services on an incentivised basis for PDO’s Rabab Harweel and Yibal Khuff projects in Oman
- Joint venture with Takatuf (a subsidiary of Oman Oil Company) to create a leading technical training centre of excellence, which will accelerate the development of skilled and competent technicians for the oil and gas industry
- Operations and maintenance services on the Iraq Crude Oil Export Expansion Project for South Oil Company
- Construction management, engineering, commissioning and start-up services for two IOCs in Iraq
- Development of onshore pipelines and a gas receiving terminal in Turkey for South Stream Transport
- Five year agreement with Kuwait Oil Company to provide specialist technical training and competency development services
- Service Operator for the Anasuria FPSO and cluster, where we’ve integrated Installation Operator, Duty Holder and Well Operator responsibilities in one outsourced contract for the first time in the UKCS
- Duty Holder contract with BP to support the late life management of the Miller platform, located in the Central North Sea, in preparation for the next phase of its planned decommissioning programme
- Well Operator for Hurricane Energy to manage a drilling campaign west of Shetland, in addition to well engineering and project management support services for their drilling activities
- Two major contracts with Repsol Sinopec Resources UK for the provision of engineering support services and onshore and offshore personnel for three years
- Five-year training partnership with Statoil to provide a wide range of HSE, survival, fire and marine training services to support personnel located in the North Sea
- Maintenance services contract with BP, and engineering services contract with Chevron
- Development and implementation of the integrity and maintenance programme for INPEX’s Ichthys project ahead of commissioning
- ‘Life of field’ operations and maintenance contract with Mubadala Petroleum for the FPF-003 floating production, storage and offloading vessel located in the Gulf of Thailand
- Five-year contract with Sonatrach to provide a range of engineering, design and procurement (EDP) services, as well as a contract for the provisional undertaking of a joint venture for EDP services
- Proposed joint venture with Danos, a US-based family-owned and managed integrated oilfield services operator, to deliver services across the oil and gas asset life cycle in the US
Structure and leadership
John Pearson is Chief Operating Officer of Engineering & Production Services.
The business’ five Service Lines are managed across two hemispheres – the East and West.
Mani Rajapathy is Managing Director, Eastern Hemisphere, EPS and Nick Shorten is Managing Director of EPS in the Western Hemisphere.