Engineering and Consulting Services (Woking) focuses on the delivery of high-calibre engineering resource and technical assurance services across offshore and onshore oil and gas, renewables and carbon capture and storage sectors.
ECS (Woking) operates as Petrofac’s centre of engineering excellence for early conceptual and FEED activity; from small scale studies to large scale FEED projects. It delivers across the oil and gas industry from UKCS to CIS, MENA and Malaysia including experience of harsh and remote climates and environments.
Our services range from;
- field development planning
- feasibility studies
- conceptual engineering
- front end engineering design (FEED)
- HSE studies
- value engineering, operability and operational enhancement studies
- detailed engineering
- project management consultancy (PMC)
- specialist consultancy services to the renewables sector
I am committed to developing ECS, Woking as a centre of technical excellence for early conceptual and FEED activity to enhance our current engineering, procurement and project management service capabilities.
Martin Barnes, General Manager