Modifications and upgrades
Petrofac’s offshore projects team is continually building on its reputation for delivering successful and safe results on remote and complex projects. Our experienced team of multi disciplined engineers remains the key ingredient to our success, managed by highly qualified and motivated project directors.
Our service offering ensures that we deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions to meet customers’ needs and we do so with exceptional quality and efficiency.
We offer a full range of services including:
- commissioning and de-commissioning
- major modifications
- project management
- removal of existing plant
- repair orders and minor modifications
- shutdown management and co-ordination
- start up
Our team’s reputation is built on proof of delivery; meeting challenges in a direct and efficient manner, whilst continuing to offer innovative and safe cost solutions to our customers.
We’ve been working with Apache since 2009 to provide engineering, procurement and construction services to the five Forties field assets – Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta and Echo platforms in the North Sea.
Some of our major projects for them during this time include:
- Bacchus topside modification - tie-back to Forties Alpha (Doc 0.9MB)
- Forties Alpha and Delta debottlenecking
- ongoing minor modification program
Internationally, the team has provided modification and upgrades on a number of projects including:
- debottlenecking project for Dubai Petroleum
- installation of a wellhead platform and associated FPSO modifications on the Berantai project, also for PETRONAS
- SEPAT early production system for PETRONAS, which included a MOPU and FSO
Please contact Doug.Callum@Petrofac.com, Senior Vice President Offshore Projects