- Petrofac Appointed by Turkmengas on South Yoloten Gas Field Development30 December 2009
- Trading Update16 December 2009
- Kincorth Academy Builds Bridges with Petrofac11 December 2009
- Petrofac delivers global project management training through strategic alliance7 December 2009
- Don Southwest update3 December 2009
- Petrofac celebrates group-wide Environment Month1 December 2009
- Petrofac and Louisiana State University launch the first OPITO approved fire training course in the United States20 July 2009
- Petrofac acquires floating production facility17 July 2009
- Petrofac partnership awarded US$2.1 Billion Abu Dhabi integrated gas development contract16 July 2009
- Petrofac awarded engineering and offshore construction contract on Forties Field9 July 2009
- Petrofac Training Services appoints new Managing Director6 July 2009
- Petrofac awarded gas compression project worth more than US$350 million2 July 2009
- Don Southwest Commences Production1 July 2009
Don Southwest update
3 December, 2009
Petrofac, the international oil & gas facilities service provider, and Operator of the Don development, provides the following update on the current rig intervention on the Area 22 well in the Don Southwest field (the “field”).
As previously identified, the horizontal production well drilled into Area 22 located in the south of the field failed to flow significant amounts of oil and a well intervention programme was undertaken as planned at the end of the Don Southwest drilling campaign.
Following this intervention programme, a decision has been made to drill a side-track to the south of the current location away from the main fault zone to ensure maximum productivity from the well. The side-track operation is expected to complete during January 2010.