- Petrofac Awarded US$280 Million Offshore Contract by Petronas in Malaysia30 December 2010
- Petrofac to Commence US$3.4 Billion Second Phase of Turkmenistan Contract22 December 2010
- Trading Update17 December 2010
- Petrofac Acquires Interest in UK Gas Storage Company6 December 2010
- Petrofac Emirates Achieves Independent Certification to ISO 90015 December 2010
- Strategic Alliance with Seven Energy25 November 2010
- SPD Completes Multi-Well, Multi-Customer Management Programme in UK North Sea18 November 2010
- Petrofac Awarded £40 Million North Sea Engineering Services Contract by Maersk Oil12 November 2010
- Petrofac First to Attain Approval for New OPITO Major Emergency Management Course1 November 2010
- Petrofac Awarded Gas Plant Contract with Total27 October 2010
- Interim Management Statement21 October 2010
- Petrofac Employees Support Pakistan Flood Victims21 October 2010
- Petrofac to provide Duty Holder Services for Sharjah Government11 October 2010
- Petrofac Creates New National Training Centre for Syrian Arab Republic7 October 2010
- Petrofac and Shell Agree Partnership for North Sea CCS Project4 October 2010
- Petrofac Acquires CO2 Storage Business27 April 2010
- Petrofac Secures New North Sea Contract with Britannia26 April 2010
- Petrofac Athletics League begins new season23 April 2010
- Completion of the Demerger of the UK Continental Shelf Oil & Gas Assets of Petrofac Energy Developments6 April 2010
- Petrofac Acquires Metering Specialist1 April 2010
- SPD Commences Multi-well, Multi-customer Manangement Programme in UK North Sea30 March 2010
- Petrofac Wins Qatar Petroleum Contract Worth More Than US$600 Million29 March 2010
- Petrofac Helps Aberdeen School Raise More Than £7,000 at Annual Dinner Dance26 March 2010
- Eclipse Petroleum Technology Signs Agreement with Weatherford to Enhance and Distribute PetroAtlas22 March 2010
- Final Results for the Year Ended 31 December 20098 March 2010
- Directorate/Board Committee Changes8 March 2010
- Petrofac Begins Pipeline Export and Production from Don Southwest Sidetrack5 March 2010
- Proposed Demerger of the UK Continental Shelf oil & gas assets of Petrofac Energy Developments to create EnQuest PLC4 March 2010
- Circular posted to Shareholders4 March 2010
Eclipse Petroleum Technology Signs Agreement with Weatherford to Enhance and Distribute PetroAtlas
22 March, 2010
Eclipse Petroleum Technology, part of Petrofac Production Solutions announces an agreement with Weatherford to further develop and market the production engineering mentoring and guidance system, PetroAtlas.
Critical knowledge and expertise are embedded in PetroAtlas and delivered in workflows, guidelines, tools, and best practices to production engineers where and when they need them. The expert guidance captured in PetroAtlas is already being used by two large independent oil companies to achieve annual production and cost improvements of over US $1 billion.
The agreement provides a framework for future development, marketing, and distribution that is to be shared by both companies. Development will continue at Eclipse’s London and Aberdeen facilities and Weatherford is including the PetroAtlas application in its Field Office software suite that is developed at product centres worldwide.
“We are pleased with the relationship that we have developed with Weatherford. It provides a strong foundation for expanding the PetroAtlas technical capabilities while reaching a wider range of customers,” commented Stuart Girling, Managing Director, Eclipse Petroleum Technology.
“PetroAtlas provides a methodology for effectively combining the technology, skills, and organisation to fundamentally increase the effectiveness of production engineering across the entire company. While companies will see immediate beneficial results from using PetroAtlas, sustainable improvements will typically be realized incrementally over three years,” added Dharmesh Mehta, Vice President of Production Optimization, Weatherford.
Weatherford will showcase the PetroAtlas system March 23-25 at the SPE Intelligent Energy Conference in the Netherlands.