- Petrofac Signs Global Competence Management Contract with Seadrill20 September 2011
- Petrofac and CPECC Establish New Joint Venture19 September 2011
- Petrofac Training Services and SAIT Polytechnic Sign Strategic Agreement to Enhance Training of Oil & Gas Workforce16 September 2011
- Petrofac’s Response to the Davies Review on Boardroom Diversity1 September 2011
- Petrofac Appoints New Chairman and Non-Executive Director31 January 2011
- Petrofac to Lead Development of Berantai Field For Petronas31 January 2011
- Petrofac Awarded US$1.2 Billion Project in Algeria18 January 2011
- Petrofac Appoints Andy Inglis as Chief Executive of Energy Developments and Production Solutions5 January 2011
Petrofac Signs Global Competence Management Contract with Seadrill
20 September, 2011
Petrofac, the international oil & gas facilities service provider, announces that Seadrill has awarded its Training Services business a global contract, to use its SkillsXP platform and related services for compliance and competence management.
The contract will see SkillsXP deployed as the main training and compliance management system and as the platform for competence management for all Seadrill assets, globally. Petrofac Training Services will be engaged in the creation of competency profiles for all Seadrill rigs and the set-up of the competency management process.
Ultimately, the solution will enable Seadrill to identify any gaps in its entire skills base, whilst finding ways to not only reduce these gaps but also further develop the current competency levels within the business.
Seadrill had previously selected SkillsXP as its training and compliance system for the Americas in 2009 and the new contract will see this expanding to cover the global organisation.
Paul Groves, managing director, Petrofac Training Services added: “I’m pleased to announce this increasing partnership with Seadrill and the recognition of the benefits that SkillsXP can bring to an organisation.”