- Petrofac Awarded Irish Sea Duty Holder Contract27 November 2006
- Petrofac Wins Consecutive Gas Plant Contract in Egypt27 November 2006
- Hasdrubal Gas Plant Contract Award in Tunisia15 November 2006
- WaGE Meets Major Milestones14 November 2006
- Petrofac Wins Gas Plant Contract in Egypt14 November 2006
- Petrofac Awarded Strasshof Development FEED13 November 2006
- First Cargo Lifting from Cendor Field, Malaysia9 November 2006
- Investment in Tunisian Interest9 November 2006
- Petrofac Training to establish Deepwater Training function for BP USA29 March 2006
- Petrofac Training Secures Contract with ECITB24 March 2006
- Integrated Emergency Response Service Centre Goes Live16 March 2006
- Shell Selects RGIT Montrose to Deliver New Standard in Water Survival Training in the Gulf of Mexico6 March 2006
- Petrofac Wins Contract in Kazakhstan with Karachaganak Award1 March 2006
Petrofac Announces New Director of Atlantic Resourcing
27 June, 2006
Petrofac, the international oil & gas service operator, announces today the appointment of Ronnie Coull as successor to Stewart MacRae and Kevin Smith, joint directors of Atlantic Resourcing.
Atlantic Resourcing, the specialist recruitment division of Petrofac, provides both ad-hoc and permanent experienced personnel and innovative resourcing solutions to the drilling, marine, production and construction sectors of the UK and international oil & gas industry.
Coull will assume full responsibility for the Atlantic Resourcing business effective from 1 July.
Coull has 20 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry, having held senior HR and resourcing roles before joining Petrofac in 2000 in the role of operations manager for Atlantic Resourcing. For the last three years Coull has undertaken the role of HR director for the Petrofac Operations Services division.
“I am looking forward to taking on this new role and building on the successes of Stewart, Kevin and their team in addressing the current and future needs of our clients and the industry, both in the UK and overseas.”
After ten years at the helm, having developed and grown Atlantic Resourcing into becoming a leading UK and international specialist resourcing company, MacRae and Smith, are stepping down to pursue other personal interests.