- Petrofac Awarded Irish Sea Duty Holder Contract27 November 2006
- Petrofac Wins Consecutive Gas Plant Contract in Egypt27 November 2006
- Hasdrubal Gas Plant Contract Award in Tunisia15 November 2006
- WaGE Meets Major Milestones14 November 2006
- Petrofac Wins Gas Plant Contract in Egypt14 November 2006
- Petrofac Awarded Strasshof Development FEED13 November 2006
- First Cargo Lifting from Cendor Field, Malaysia9 November 2006
- Investment in Tunisian Interest9 November 2006
- Petrofac Training to establish Deepwater Training function for BP USA29 March 2006
- Petrofac Training Secures Contract with ECITB24 March 2006
- Integrated Emergency Response Service Centre Goes Live16 March 2006
- Shell Selects RGIT Montrose to Deliver New Standard in Water Survival Training in the Gulf of Mexico6 March 2006
- Petrofac Wins Contract in Kazakhstan with Karachaganak Award1 March 2006
Petrofac Awarded Duty Holder Contract in the Southern North Sea
14 December, 2006
Petrofac, the international oil & gas service provider, has taken over duty holder responsibilities for the gas-producing Camelot platform, following the transfer of ownership from Mobil North Sea Limited, an affiliate of Exxon Mobil Corporation, to Energy Resource Technology (UK) Ltd (ERT).
As well as being the duty holder, Petrofac will provide transition and operations management services. This contract highlights Petrofac’s expertise in managing the transition of producing assets and increasing capabilities of supporting normally-unmanned installations (NUI) in a cost-effective manner.
Camelot is located in the Southern North Sea (SNS) and operates as a NUI with six production wellheads.
Paddy Mallan, director operations management south, said: “Petrofac is delighted to have been awarded this contract, which adds to our portfolio of duty holder contracts in the SNS and demonstrates our commitment to this area.”