- Petrofac Supports Surrey SATRO to Train Engineers of the Future25 November 2008
- Petrofac Wins Brownfield Consultancy Contract in Abu Dhabi24 November 2008
- Petrofac Training Launches Fourth Emergency Management Simulator in UK21 November 2008
- Northern Producer on Location in Don20 November 2008
- Award Winning Partnership Between Petrofac and Kincorth Academy Celebrates 10 Years18 November 2008
- Petrofac awarded US$543 million lump-sum contract with Kuwait Oil Company13 November 2008
- Petrofac Acquires Production Technology Specialist29 August 2008
- Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30 June 200827 August 2008
- Petrofac Commences Offshore Construction and Drilling on Don26 August 2008
- Petrofac Training to Pilot the new Minimum Safety Training Standards25 August 2008
- Cycle Challenge Raises £60,000 for Cancer Charities21 August 2008
- Petrofac Commences Production from Chergui11 August 2008
- Petrofac Upgrades Fire Training Facility5 August 2008
- Petrofac Secures Further Gas Plant Project in Egypt1 August 2008
- Petrofac Receives Field Development Approval For Don28 May 2008
- Petrofac FPAL Verify Certificate26 May 2008
- AGM Resolutions Poll Results19 May 2008
- Interim Management and AGM Statement16 May 2008
- Petrofac Expands in Norway15 May 2008
- Petrofac Awarded Contract in Southern North Sea13 May 2008
- Sudan Divestment Task Force removes divestment recommendation on Petrofac12 May 2008
- Petrofac Opens Training Centre in Houston7 May 2008
- Petrofac Secures Further Award for Kashagan Field Development Project18 April 2008
- Petrofac Training Demonstrates Commitment to Sakhalin Island14 April 2008
- Venture Extends Contract with Petrofac7 April 2008
- Petrofac Awarded Ebla Gas Plant Project in Syria, Agrees to Acquire Equity in Production Sharing Contract4 April 2008
- Petrofac Awarded Two North Sea Projects3 April 2008
- SPD Lands Major Management Contract Offshore Mozambique27 January 2008
- Production Recommences on Thistle Alpha15 January 2008
- Petrofac and Dubai Petroleum to open Training Centre13 January 2008
- Petrofac secures Northern Producer and submits field development plans for Don Area Developments10 January 2008
Petrofac Training Launches Montrose Music Festival
27 February, 2008
Leading training and consultancy solutions provider, Petrofac Training, is to host a special launch event to mark Montrose’s first music festival.
Petrofac Training, which is a business within Petrofac’s Operations Services division, is proud to support Montrose Music Festival as one of its official sponsors. The weekend extravaganza of live music will run this summer from Friday 30 May to Sunday 1 June.
But the countdown to the festival begins tomorrow when Petrofac Training hosts a launch event. Organisers of the festival and local community figures will visit Petrofac Training’s fire training ground in Montrose where they will take part in fire training demonstrations and enjoy refreshments as well as live music from Glasgow band, Brown Eye Superfly, who will be the main support act for the festival’s opening concert.
Special guest at the launch will be motorbike champion Bruce Birnie who is to compete in this year’s televised British Super Stock championship. Bruce, who runs his own Montrose company is Birnie Racing’s main rider and sponsored by Petrofac Training, has many achievements to date including being the Scottish 1000cc sports production champion.
Montrose Music Festival is a new initiative, being organised by a group of dedicated local music fans with a common interest in establishing the first ever music festival in the town. It is their intention to make the festival a highly anticipated annual event.
Leigh Howarth, managing director, Petrofac Training, said: “Petrofac Training is delighted to sponsor such a great event which is bound to create a lot of community spirit in Montrose.”
Lynda Paton, chairwoman of the Montrose Music Festival said: “We are really excited to have attracted a number of big names for this year’s festival. We have a great mix and can hopefully cater for all tastes; there’s definitely something for everyone. We are delighted to have Petrofac Training on board as one of our major sponsors.”