- Petrofac Awarded Irish Sea Duty Holder Contract27 November 2006
- Petrofac Wins Consecutive Gas Plant Contract in Egypt27 November 2006
- Hasdrubal Gas Plant Contract Award in Tunisia15 November 2006
- WaGE Meets Major Milestones14 November 2006
- Petrofac Wins Gas Plant Contract in Egypt14 November 2006
- Petrofac Awarded Strasshof Development FEED13 November 2006
- First Cargo Lifting from Cendor Field, Malaysia9 November 2006
- Investment in Tunisian Interest9 November 2006
- Petrofac Training to establish Deepwater Training function for BP USA29 March 2006
- Petrofac Training Secures Contract with ECITB24 March 2006
- Integrated Emergency Response Service Centre Goes Live16 March 2006
- Shell Selects RGIT Montrose to Deliver New Standard in Water Survival Training in the Gulf of Mexico6 March 2006
- Petrofac Wins Contract in Kazakhstan with Karachaganak Award1 March 2006
28 December, 2006
Following the helicopter crash off the coast of Morecambe Bay yesterday evening, Petrofac can confirm that one of its employees who was on board the helicopter is currently unaccounted for.
The relatives of our missing employee, Keith Smith, have been notified and support is being given to the family by Petrofac.
Petrofac continues to work closely with its customer Centrica and the relevant authorities on the search and rescue operation.
Keith Smith is seconded to Petrofac’s joint venture, Costain Petrofac.
Further information will be released as soon as it becomes available.
Media calls: 0845 271 2200