Petrofac is a people business
We currently have more than 18,000 people in our organisation and they are our most valuable asset.
- it is our people that create Petrofac's competitive edge and ensure that our customers' expectations are exceeded
- our customers use Petrofac because they know they can rely on the skills and commitment of our people
A local approach to global recruitment
As an international organisation, Petrofac believes that its workforce, management and recruitment policies should reflect the diverse communities in which we operate.
- our employees represent more than 80 nationalities
- wherever possible we aim to recruit, train and develop employees from local communities
- during 2011, approximately 2,600 new staff joined Petrofac
- 5% of employees left by choice in 2011
We aim to attract the best people, with the right skills, to serve our customers; not just now, but for decades to come. Such activity is essential in the context of the wider industry's challenge to ensure it has the right talent for the future.
Our focus is fourfold:
- Talent management
- Employee engagement
- Continuously developing a truly integrated organisation